Intuit has begun a pilot mobile credit card process program in the U.K. with the launch it “Intuit Pay” app and card reader. Intuit Pay is essentially the same as the North American “GoPayment” system but tailored for Europe’s chip and pin based processing system.
Like GoPayment, Intuit Pay includes a free app and card reader as well as the ability to process credit card payments through an online virtual terminal. Quickbooks users will also be able to sync their Intuit Pay transactions with the account software just as GoPayment currently does.
Intuit claims that it was unable to secure the GoPayment name due to legal issues that were encountered. Intuit Pay meets all of the UK security requirements and accepts MasterCard, Visa and Mastro.
Learn more about the launch through Intuit’s “Intuit Pay” press release.
- Best Merchant Account Providers
- Compare Rates and Fees
- Best Credit Card Processing Apps: iPhone | Android
- How to Get Out of a Merchant Account Contract
- Why Credit Card Processors Hold Funds
- How to Report Bad Merchant Account Providers
- How to Get the Services You Need Without Getting Scammed
|Top Providers By Specialty|
|General Processing (Retail, etc.)|
Getting paid to re-write this page? Click here to earn a reward.
Copyright © CardPaymentOptions.com (Digital Fingerprint: 0d38c6720f0d78a701b74d58653af608)