ProPay has a strong foothold in direct sales marketplace most notably as a payment option for eBay Store owners. Additionally, the company competes in the burgeoning mobile payment arena with app and reader service dubbed “ProPay Jak.” ProPay states that it currently processes transactions for approximately 250,000 merchants.
Pending regulatory approvals and other conditions, the deal is expected to close before the end of the year upon which ProPay will be become a wholly owned subsidiary of TSYS.
- Best Merchant Account Providers
- Compare Rates and Fees
- Best Credit Card Processing Apps: iPhone | Android
- How to Get Out of a Merchant Account Contract
- Why Credit Card Processors Hold Funds
- How to Report Bad Merchant Account Providers
- How to Get the Services You Need Without Getting Scammed
|Top Providers By Specialty|
|General Processing (Retail, etc.)|
Getting paid to re-write this page? Click here to earn a reward.
Copyright © CardPaymentOptions.com (Digital Fingerprint: 0d38c6720f0d78a701b74d58653af608)