AdvoCharge (advocharge.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. AdvoCharge is partnered with a number of organizations in Boulder and across the country and offers a 10% discount to members of the Boulder Chamber of Commerce. Founded in 2009, AdvoCharge is aligned with multiple payment processors and does not list any one acquiring bank on its website. Mark Tracy is listed as the CEO and co-founder of AdvoCharge.
- Sales & Marketing: AdvoCharge does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: AdvoCharge offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: AdvoCharge has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: AdvoCharge has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With AdvoCharge