Partnered With the Boulder Chamber of Commerce
AdvoCharge (advocharge.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. The company serves U.S. and Canadian merchants and is partnered with a number of organizations in Boulder and across the country. AdvoCharge offers a 10% discount to members of the Boulder Chamber of Commerce.
Founded in 2009, AdvoCharge is aligned with multiple payment processors and does not list any one acquiring bank on its website. The company primarily resells CardConnect hardware and software. Mark Tracy is listed as the CEO and co-founder of AdvoCharge.
AdvoCharge Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: AdvoCharge offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: AdvoCharge has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: AdvoCharge does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: AdvoCharge does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With AdvoCharge
AdvoCharge Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your AdvoCharge merchant account statement. Not with AdvoCharge? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.