Partnered With the Boulder Chamber of Commerce
AdvoCharge is a merchant account provider headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. The company serves U.S. and Canadian merchants and is partnered with a number of organizations in Boulder and across the country. AdvoCharge offers a 10% discount to members of the Boulder Chamber of Commerce.
Founded in 2009, AdvoCharge is aligned with multiple payment processors and does not list any one acquiring bank on its website. The company primarily resells CardConnect hardware and software. Mark Tracy is listed as the CEO and co-founder of AdvoCharge who are headquartered at 1048 Pearl St., Suite H, Boulder, CO.
AdvoCharge Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: AdvoCharge offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: AdvoCharge has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: AdvoCharge has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: AdvoCharge does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With AdvoCharge