A Chase Merchant Services Reseller
Founded in 2000, Alliant is a merchant account provider that also offers ATM services, ACH processing, donation solutions, government payments, and e-commerce solutions. According to the company’s customer support channels, its payments are processed by Chase Merchant Services, meaning the company is likely a reseller of those services. The company is also known as Alliant Merchant Services, Bancard USA, and Certified Government Payments.
Location and Ownership
Alliant is headquartered at 22620 Southeast 216th Place, Suite A, Maple Valley, WA. The company is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA, a registered ISO of Citizens Bank, N.A., Providence, RI, and a registered ISO of Pueblo Bank & Trust, Pueblo, CO Tim Eckstrom is the manager of Alliant. The company was founded by Art Monk and Charles Monk, former players of the NFL’s Washington Redskins.
Alliant Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Alliant offers month-to-month plans through Chase Merchant Services.
- Complaints & Service: Alliant has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Alliant has an “A+” with the Better Business Bureau at this time. The company has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Alliant does not appear to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Alliant.