Linked to First American Payment Systems
Altiras Advisors is a Carrollton, Texas-based merchant account provider that also offers business financing and online marketing solutions. Founded in September 2015, the company is a reseller of First American Payment Systems products and services. This makes sense considering that the CEO of Altiras Advisors, Tony Norrie, is the former general manager of TransTech Merchant Group and Summit Merchant Solutions, the former vice president of Certified Payment Processing, and the former president of Eliot Management Group, all of which are subsidiaries or resellers of First American Payment Systems. The co-founder of Altiras Advisors, Welby Evangelista, is also the co-founder of Eliot Management Group. The company also advertises Poynt as a POS solution.
Locations in Texas and Utah
Altiras Advisors is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Its Dallas headquarters is located at 2761 East Trinity Mills #114, Carrollton, TX, while its Salt Lake City headquarters are located at 17 East Winchester #100, Murray, UT.
Altiras Advisors Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Altiras Advisors appears to offer a multi-year contract through First American Payment Systems.
- Complaints & Service: Altiras Advisors has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Altiras Advisors has a no rating and has received 3 complaints and 6 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Altiras Advisors appears to hire in-house appointment setters and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Altiras Advisors