Appstar Financial Overview
Association with Several Low-Rated Processors
Appstar Financial (appstar.net) is a U.S.-based merchant account provider that primarily targets its services to small and mid-sized businesses. Although we have not been able to verify it independently, Appstar Financial may be under the same ownership, or affiliated with, the following companies (as indicated by third-party reviews and information): Apex Merchant Group, Eliot Management Group, Trans Tech Merchant Group, Summit Merchant Solutions, First American Payment Systems and Certified Payment Processing.
Location and Ownership
AppStar Financial is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, with corporate headquarters located at 4619 Viewridge Ave., Ste. C, San Diego, California 92123. Mark Leibowitz is listed as the founder and CEO of Appstar Financial.
Appstar Financial Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Appstar Financial appears to offer a three-year contract with a $495 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Appstar Financial has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Appstar Financial has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 64 complaints and 47 reviews in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Appstar Financial appears to hire independently contracted agents and has received a high volume of complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Appstar Financial
Appstar Financial Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Appstar Financial merchant account statement. Not with Appstar Financial? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.