Payment Processing for Invoice-Based Industries
BillingTree is a merchant account provider that specializes in merchant services aimed at businesses in the healthcare, collections, finance, B2B, energy, and automotive industries. The company was founded in 2003 and also operates under the name “Electronic Payment Providers, Inc.” The company offers merchants Payzr, its proprietary payment gateway and virtual terminal service. BillingTree also prides its business on a client-focused approach that tailors its payment processing services to the unique needs of a merchant. BillingTree allows merchants to accept payments through ACH, credit and debit, e-commerce, online invoicing, and text payments, depending on which optimizes efficiency for each merchant.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona
BillingTree is a registered ISO/MSP of Synovus Bank and Commercial Bank of California. Christine Lee is the current CEO of BillingTree, which is headquartered at 1776 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 1660Scottsdale, AZ.
BillingTree Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: BillingTree appears to offer variable contract terms that depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: BillingTree has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: BillingTree has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: BillingTree does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With BillingTree