Payment Processing for Standard and High Risk Businesses
Founded in September 2018, Card Z3N is a merchant account provider that serves both standard risk and high risk merchant sectors. The company offers a wide range of retail and e-commerce solutions for most business types, including high-risk specialty areas like adult entertainment, auto parts, collections, credit repair, diet programs, e-cigarettes, electronics, extended warranties, fantasy sports, financial services, firearms, online furniture sales, multi-level marketing, nutraceuticals, online gaming, precious metals, self storage, and travel. According to the company’s website, it also provides payroll, business capital, and payment gateway services to merchants.
Card Z3N Location and Ownership
Card Z3N is headquartered at 4262 Blue Diamond Rd Ste 102-191, Las Vegas, Nevada 89139, and does not list its acquiring bank. Joshua Benedetti is the CEO of Card Z3N.
Card Z3N Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Card Z3N offers variable contract terms according to each business’s type, location, and history.
- Complaints & Service: Card Z3N has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Card Z3N currently has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Card Z3N does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Card Z3N