Note: As of the date of this update on 12/2/2019, the Cardience website no longer functions beyond having the company’s name displayed on its active domain. It is unclear whether or not the company is still operational. Merchants with any insight into the company’s current status are encouraged to leave their feedback in the comment section of this review.
Unclear Affiliation with Outsourced Sales Service Credico
Cardience is a merchant account provider that offers payment processing services for multiple business types. The company’s website highlights restaurants, bars, retailers, lodging & tourism, and taxi & limousine businesses as the focus of their merchant services. Its website also advertises its payment gateway services. There is some evidence that the company is associated with an outsourced sales service called Credico, but the exact nature of this relationship is currently unknown.
Cardience Headquarters and Ownership
Based in Chicago, Illinois, the company is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah, with headquarters located at 525 W Monroe St Ste 900 Chicago, IL 60661-3793. Antoine Nohra is listed as the founder and CEO of Credico.
Cardience Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Cardience appears to offer multi-year contracts with early termination fees ranging from $295 to $500.
- Complaints & Service: Cardience has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Cardience (as Credico (USA), LLC) has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 2 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Cardience appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Cardience