Serving Standard and High Risk Businesses
Founded in 2015, CardMax Payments is a merchant account provider that serves standard-risk and high-risk businesses inside the U.S. and overseas. The company is partnered with over 30 domestic and international banks, although it appears to utilize First Data as its U.S. backend processor.
CardMax Payments Location and Ownership
CardMax Payments is headquartered at 48 Free Street, Suite 220 Portland, Maine 04101, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank NA, Walnut Creek, CA. Nicole Pierce is the managing member and owner of CardMax Payments.
CardMax Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CardMax Payments offers variable pricing depending on each merchant’s business type, location, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: CardMax Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CardMax Payments currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: CardMax Payments does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CardMax Payments