A Note About This Review
Before you continue onto the next sections of this review, it is important to understand that there are two companies in the U.S. that operate under the Card Payment Solutions name. This review is for the Thousand Oaks, California-based company. If you are looking for the South Carolina-based company, see our Card Payment Solutions (South Carolina) review.
CardPayment Solutions Location and Ownership
CardPayment Solutions of California began operations in 1999 as a merchant account reselling the contracts of Paysafe (formerly iPayment). The company lists its headquarters at PO Box 3429, Thousand Oaks, California, and is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Walnut Creek, California. CardPayment Solutions does not list a president or CEO, most likely because it is simply an extension of iPayment.
Possible Cease of Operations
As of this update, it appears CardPayment Solutions is no longer in business. For the purposes of this review, we will retain our most up-to-date information about the company from our previous update.
CardPayment Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CardPayment Solutions offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee ranging from $250 to $350.
- Complaints & Service: CardPayment Solutions has received more than 35 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CardPayment Solutions (as Paysafe) has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 24 complaints and 8 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: CardPayment Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CardPayment Solutions