Specializing in CBD and Hemp Derivatives
Also known as “CBDAccount.com” or “CBD Merchant Account”, CBD Merchant Accounts is a merchant account provider that specifically processes payments for merchants who sell CBD oil and hemp derivatives. According to the company’s website, CBD Merchant accounts serves over 2,500 merchants. In fact, the company does not advertise its services to any other industry. CBD Merchant Accounts should not be confused with CBD Merchant Account, another CBD-focused payment processor. CBD Merchant Accounts advertises that it can process domestic sales of CBD oils, distillates, extracts, isolates, waxes, crystals, pills, caps, juices, vapes, pens, shatter, and all other CBD and hemp-related products.
CBD Merchant Accounts Location and Ownership
The company does not provide its public headquarters, but one of its websites lists Orlando, Florida as its base of operation. CBD Merchant Accounts does not disclose the names of its senior leadership.
CBD Merchant Accounts Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CBD Merchant Accounts appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: CBD Merchant Accounts has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CBD Merchant Accounts does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: CBD Merchant Accounts does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CBD Merchant Accounts