Clique Payments Overview
Clique Payments May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Clique Payments or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Payment Processing With Accounting Integrations
Founded in June 2017, Clique Payments is a software development company and merchant account provider that provides seamless payment processing integration with accounting software. Clique Payments can be used for integrated payment processing with QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Xero, and other accounting and invoicing tools. The company also advertises multiple payment gateways including CardConnect, USAePay, WorldPay, Authorize.Net, PayPal, NMI, and Stripe.
Clique Payments Location and Ownership
Clique Payments lists its address as 3676 fiddler LN, Bethpage, NY. Much of the marketing copy on the company’s website is written in broken English, which may indicate that the company’s operations are based offshore. Syed Musab is listed as the CEO of Clique Payments.
Clique Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Clique Payments offers variable pricing through CardConnect, NMI, WorldPay, and other payment gateways.
- Complaints & Service: Clique Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Clique Payments does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Clique Payments does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Clique Payments
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.