Connect Pay Merchant Services Overview
Connect Pay Merchant Services May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Connect Pay Merchant Services or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
High Risk Specialists
Connect Pay is a merchant account provider that serves both standard and high risk business types. The company distinguishes itself from its competitors by openly advertising that it can process payments for CBD vendors and other extremely high risk industries.
Connect Pay Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Connect Pay Merchant Services is headquartered at 24052 Cottage Cir Dr, Santa Clarita, California 91354, and does not publicly list its partner banks. Melvin Butters is the founder of Connect Pay Merchant Services.
Connect Pay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Connect Pay offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, location, and processing history. The company relies on multiple gateway partners for e-commerce services, including Authorize.Net, USAePay, NMI, and Inovio, among others.
- Complaints & Service: Connect Pay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Connect Pay does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Connect Pay does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Connect Pay
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.