Connect Pay Merchant Services Overview
High Risk Specialists
Founded in January 2019, Connect Pay (connectpay.us) is a merchant account provider that serves both standard and high risk business types. The company distinguishes itself from its competitors by openly advertising that it can process payments for CBD vendors and other extremely high risk industries.
Connect Pay Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Connect Pay Merchant Services is headquartered at 24052 Cottage Cir Dr, Santa Clarita, California 91354, and does not publicly list its partner banks. Melvin Butters is the founder of Connect Pay Merchant Services.
Connect Pay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Connect Pay offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, location, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Connect Pay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Connect Pay does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Connect Pay does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Connect Pay
Connect Pay Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Connect Pay Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Connect Pay Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.