Donor Management and Payment Processing for Non-Profits
DonorPerfect is a fundraising growth platform offered by a Pennsylvania-based software company called Softerware, Inc. DonorPerfect’s Insta-Charge payment gateway utilizes TransFirst as its default payment processor, which means that organizations may have some difficulty directly integrating their existing third-party processors with Insta-Charge. TransFirst was acquired by TSYS in April 2016 and was subsequently absorbed into the TSYS Merchant Solutions brand, so TSYS may now act as DonorPerfect’s backend processor.
DonorPerfect Location and Ownership
Softerware, Inc. is headquartered at 601 W Office Center Dr #200, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034. Doug Schoenberg is the co-founder and CEO of DonorPerfect.
DonorPerfect Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: DonorPerfect appears to offer a month-to-month contract through TransFirst/TSYS with a swipe rate of 2.50% plus $0.20 with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: DonorPerfect has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: DonorPerfect (as Softerware, Inc.) has an “A+” rating and has received 1 complaint in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: DonorPerfect does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With DonorPerfect
DonorPerfect Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your DonorPerfect merchant account statement. Not with DonorPerfect? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.