Donor Management and Payment Processing for Non-Profits
DonorPerfect is a fundraising growth platform offered by a Pennsylvania-based software company called Softerware, Inc. DonorPerfect’s Insta-Charge payment gateway utilizes TransFirst as its default payment processor, which means that organizations may have some difficulty directly integrating their existing third-party processors with Insta-Charge. TransFirst was acquired by TSYS in April 2016 and was subsequently absorbed into the TSYS Merchant Solutions brand, so TSYS may now act as DonorPerfect’s backend processor.
DonorPerfect Payment Processing
DonorPerfect processes all major debit and credit cards for donations and charities. Their product is a piece of software that specifically functions to process charitable contributions. The software offers payments online and over the phone, does data reporting and analytics, manages donor events and auctions, and integrates with QuickBooks.
DonorPerfect Location & Ownership
Softerware, Inc. is headquartered at 601 W Office Center Dr #200, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034. Doug Schoenberg is the co-founder and CEO of DonorPerfect.
DonorPerfect Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: DonorPerfect offers 5 different month-to-month contracts through TransFirst/TSYS with a swipe rate of 2.50% plus $0.20 with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: DonorPerfect has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: DonorPerfect (as Softerware, Inc.) has an “A+” rating and has received 1 review in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: DonorPerfect does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With DonorPerfect