Donor Management and Payment Processing for Non-Profits
DonorPerfect (donorperfect.com) is a fundraising growth platform offered by a Pennsylvania-based software company called Softerware, Inc. DonorPerfect’s Insta-Charge payment gateway utilizes TransFirst as its default payment processor, which means that organizations may have some difficulty directly integrating their existing third-party processors with Insta-Charge. TransFirst was acquired by TSYS in April 2016 and was subsequently absorbed into the TSYS Merchant Solutions brand, so TSYS may now act as DonorPerfect’s backend processor.
DonorPerfect Location and Ownership
Softerware, Inc. is headquartered at 601 W Office Center Dr #200, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034. Doug Schoenberg is the co-founder and CEO of DonorPerfect.
DonorPerfect Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: DonorPerfect appears to offer a month-to-month contract through TransFirst/TSYS with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: DonorPerfect has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: DonorPerfect has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: DonorPerfect does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With DonorPerfect
DonorPerfect Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your DonorPerfect merchant account statement. Not with DonorPerfect? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.