Donor Management and Payment Processing for Non-Profits
DonorPerfect (donorperfect.com) is a donor management solution offered by a Pennsylvania-based software company called Softerware, Inc. DonorPerfect’s Insta-Charge payment gateway utilizes TransFirst as its default payment processor, which means that organizations may have some difficulty directly integrating their existing third-party processors with Insta-Charge. TransFirst was acquired by TSYS in April 2016 and was subsequently absorbed into the TSYS Merchant Solutions brand, so TSYS may now act as DonorPerfect’s backend processor.
DonorPerfect Location and Ownership
Softerware, Inc. is headquartered at 601 W Office Center Dr #200, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034. Doug Schoenberg is the co-founder and CEO of DonorPerfect.
DonorPerfect Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: DonorPerfect appears to offer a month-to-month contract through TransFirst/TSYS with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: DonorPerfect has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: DonorPerfect has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: DonorPerfect does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With DonorPerfect
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.