Payment Processing for Gun Dealers
Electronic Transfer, Inc., also known as Fash Charge and Electronic Merchant Systems, has been a merchant account provider since 1989. The company offers processing services for a wide range of businesses, but one of its major specialties is payment processing for firearms dealers. The company owns GunMerchantAccount.com as a way to specifically market to gun vendors.
Headquartered in Spokane, Washington
Electronic Transfer, Inc.is headquartered at 3107 E. Mission Ave, Spokane, Washington 99202 and is an ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, UT. Mike Knudtson is listed as the president of Electronic Transfer, Inc.
Electronic Transfer Inc. Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Electronic Transfer Inc. appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s needs.
- Complaints & Service: Electronic Transfer Inc. has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Electronic Transfer Inc. currently has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2000.
- Sales & Marketing: Electronic Transfer Inc. appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Electronic Transfer Inc.