Electronic Transfer Inc. Overview
Payment Processing for Gun Dealers
Electronic Transfer, Inc., also known as Fash Charge and Electronic Merchant Systems, has been a merchant account provider since 1989. The company offers processing services for a wide range of businesses, but one of its major specialties is payment processing for firearms dealers. The company owns GunMerchantAccount.com as a way to specifically market to gun vendors.
Headquartered in Spokane, Washington
Electronic Transfer, Inc.is headquartered at 3107 E. Mission Ave, Spokane, Washington 99202 and is an ISO/MSP of Westamerica Bank, Santa Rosa, California. Mike Knudtson is listed as the president of Electronic Transfer, Inc.
Electronic Transfer Inc. Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Electronic Transfer Inc. appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s needs.
- Complaints & Service: Electronic Transfer Inc. has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Electronic Transfer Inc. currently has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 2 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2000.
- Sales & Marketing: Electronic Transfer Inc. appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Electronic Transfer Inc.
Electronic Transfer Inc. Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Electronic Transfer Inc. merchant account statement. Not with Electronic Transfer Inc.? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.