EVO Payments International Overview
Global Processing Solutions
EVO Payments International, also known as EVO Merchant Services, is a U.S.-based merchant services provider that serves merchants domestically, in Canada, and in Europe. Reports show that the company was started as a small ISO in 1989 and has grown into one of the larger non-bank merchant account providers in the United States today, evidenced in part by its acquisition of PowerPay in 2012 and its acquisition of Sterling Payment Technologies in 2017. EVO Payments primarily offers electronic payment processing services and products.
Headquarters and Ownership
The company has various offices located throughout the nation but its North American headquarters is based located at 515 Broadhollow Road, Melville, New York. EVO Payments International is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, New York. The company’s chairman and founder is Ray Sidhom, and its CEO is Jim Kelly.
EVO Payments International Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: EVO Payments International offers a multi-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $500.
- Complaints & Service: EVO Payments International has received more than 150 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: EVO Payments International has an “A+” rating and has received 176 complaints and 42reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2017.
- Sales & Marketing: EVO Payments International hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With EVO Payments International
EVO Payments International Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your EVO Payments International merchant account statement. Not with EVO Payments International? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.