EVO Payments International (www.evopayments.com), also known as EVO Merchant Services, is a U.S.-based merchant services provider that serves merchants domestically, in Canada, and in Europe. Reports show that the company was started as a small ISO in 1989 and has grown into one of the larger non-bank merchant account providers in the United States today, evidenced in part by its acquisition of PowerPay in 2012 and its acquisition of Sterling Payment Technologies in 2017. EVO Payments primarily offers electronic payment processing services and products. The company has various offices located throughout the nation but is headquartered in Melville, New York. EVO Payments International is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York. The company’s chairman and founder is Ray Sidhom, and its CEO is Jim Kelly.
- Sales & Marketing: EVO Payments International hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: EVO Payments International offers a multi-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $500.
- Complaints & Service: EVO Payments International has received more than 150 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: EVO Payments International has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 273 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With EVO Payments International