Updated 12/24/2018: The website for Fidelity Payment Systems (fidelityps.com) appears to no longer be an active website, and it is unclear whether the company itself is still in operation. If you have any knowledge of Fidelity Payment Systems’ status (whether it is still active, operating under another name, or no longer in business), please leave that information in the comment section below this review.
Fidelity Payment Systems (fidelityps.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. The company’s in-store solution is known as “Fidelity Point,” while its online debit and credit card processing service is known as “Fidelity Link.” Fidelity Payment Systems, LLC, is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Walnut Creek, California, and is located at 10302 Deerwood Park Blvd Suite 150, Jacksonville, Florida 32256. Barry Grahek is listed as the principal for Fidelity Payment Systems.
- Sales & Marketing: Fidelity Payment Systems does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has received only one complaint about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Fidelity Payment Systems does not provide details about its pricing, and third-party reports are scarce.
- Complaints & Service: Fidelity Payment Systems has received only one complaint and it may have been posted in error.
- BBB Rating: Fidelity Payment Systems is not rated with the Better Business Bureau at this time and has not received any BBB complaints.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Fidelity Payment Systems