Payment Processing for Non-Profits
Greater Giving is a merchant account subsidiary of Global Payments that is specifically dedicated to debit and credit card processing solutions for nonprofits. Founded in 2002 under the name Auctionpay, Inc, the company grew rapidly until 2009, when it was acquired by Global Payments and rebranded as Greater Giving.
Greater Giving Location and Ownership
Global Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and of BMO Harris Bank, N.A. Greater Giving is headquartered at 1920 NE Stucki Ave #140, Hillsboro, OR 97006. Jeff Jetton is the founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Greater Giving.
Greater Giving Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Greater Giving appears to offer a one- to five-year contract with a liquidated damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Greater Giving has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Greater Giving has a “NR” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Greater Giving appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Greater Giving