High Risk Holdings Overview
High Risk Holdings May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through High Risk Holdings or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
High Risk Merchant Specialists
Founded in 2008, High-Risk Holdings is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving high risk business types. The company especially focuses on providing offshore merchant accounts for card-not-present merchants for domestic and offshore e-commerce merchants. As a high risk provider, High Risk Holdings is likely partnered with multiple domestic and international banks in order to serve a wide range of businesses.
Location and Ownership
The company lists its address as 2332 Fourth St, Suite A, Berkeley, California 94710. The managing partners of High Risk Holdings are Denise Dallas and Fiona Walshe.
High Risk Holdings Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: High Risk Holdings appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s risk profile and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: High Risk Holdings has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: High Risk Holdings does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: High Risk Holdings does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With High Risk Holdings
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.