High Risk Holdings Overview
High Risk Merchant Specialists
Founded in 2008, High Risk Holdings is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving high risk business types. The company especially focuses on providing offshore merchant accounts for card-not-present merchants. As a high risk provider, High Risk Holdings is likely partnered with multiple domestic and international banks in order to serve a wide range of businesses.
Location and Ownership
The company lists its address as 2332 Fourth St, Suite A, Berkeley, California 94710. The managing partners of High Risk Holdings are Denise Dallas and Fiona Walshe.
High Risk Holdings Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: High Risk Holdings appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s risk profile and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: High Risk Holdings has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: High Risk Holdings does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: High Risk Holdings does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With High Risk Holdings
High Risk Holdings Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your High Risk Holdings merchant account statement. Not with High Risk Holdings? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.