A Contingency-Based Auditing Firm
IMG Merchant Services Auditing, also known as Independent Merchant Group, is a contingency-based merchant account statement review service headquartered in Westbury, New York. Founded in 2009, the company does not supply any credit card processing services. Instead, IMG reviews merchants’ existing statements and looks for ways to reduce rates or eliminate fees. IMG is then compensated based on how much money it saves each merchant.
Headquartered in New York
IMG does not appear to be affiliated with any specific merchant services provider or acquiring bank, which stands to reason given it does not provide merchant services. Jarett Livingston is the co-founder of IMG Merchant Services Auditing, which is headquartered at 395 N. Service Rd. Suite 112-W Melville, NY .
IMG Merchant Services Auditing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: IMG appears to charge merchants based on the amount of money it can save them with their current provider.
- Complaints & Service: IMG has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: IMG does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: IMG does not appear to advertise its services with misleading sales tactics.
- Rates & Fees: IMG does not offer merchant services but helps them evaluate the costs of their current provider.