Ingenico May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Ingenico or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Serving E-Commerce Merchants Around the Globe
Created in 2016, Ingenico ePayments is a merchant account provider specializing in payment processing solutions for domestic and international e-commerce merchants. Ingenico ePayments was formed via a January 2016 merger between GlobalCollect and Ingenico Payment Services and currently operates as a subsidiary of the Ingenico Group. In July 2017, Ingenico acquired Bambora.
More Than Credit Card Terminals
Merchants may be primarily familiar with Ingenico for its credit card terminals, but the company has spent the last few years developing its capacity as an e-commerce payment provider. Ingenico ePayments now claims to serve over 65,000 merchants in 170 countries with the help of more than 230 acquiring partners and banks.
Headquarters and Ownership
Ingenico ePayments is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. Nicolas Huss and CEO of Ingenico Group, which is headquartered at 28/32 boulevard de Grenelle, 75015 Paris, France. The company’s US operations are based at 3025 Windward Plaza STE 600, Alpharetta, GA.
Ingenico ePayments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Ingenico ePayments appears to offer variable contract terms depending on the merchant’s country of origin and business type.
- Complaints & Service: Ingenico ePayments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Ingenico ePayments does not have a dedicated BBB profile. However, Ingenico U.S. has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and 1 complaint in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Ingenico ePayments does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Ingenico ePayments
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.