Integrity Payment Systems Overview
Integrity Payment Systems May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Integrity Payment Systems or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A Payroc Subsidiary
Founded in 2003, Integrity Payment Systems is a merchant account provider that offers a wide range of credit card processing services for small and medium-sized businesses. Integrity Payment Systems was acquired by Payroc in February 2018. The company claims to be a direct processor through its partnership with First Savings Bank.
Location and Ownership
Integrity Payment Systems is headquartered at 1700 E Higgins Rd, Suite 690, Des Plaines, Illinois. According to the Better Business Bureau, James Oberman is the CEO of Integrity Payment Systems.
Integrity Payment Systems Review
- Costs & Contract: Integrity Payment Systems appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $595.
- Complaints & Service: Integrity Payment Systems has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Integrity Payment Systems currently has an “A+” rating and has received 30 complaints and 5 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Integrity Payment Systems hires independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Integrity Payment Systems
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.