Integrity Payment Systems Overview
A Payroc Subsidiary Which May Now be Defunct
Founded in 2003, Integrity Payment Systems is a merchant account provider that offers a wide range of credit card processing services for small and medium-sized businesses. At the time of our previous review, the company had a registered domain for a website but it no longer functions. Now, the company seems to operate exclusively through its Facebook profile.
One reason for its website being shutdown is that Integrity Payment Systems was acquired by Payroc in February 2018. However, it is unclear if the brand has been entirely assimilated into Payroc’s operations or if the company operates as a reseller of its parent company. The company claims to be a direct processor through its partnership with First Savings Bank. Given that many of the 404 error notices from URLs attributed to the company’s old website redirect visitors to Payroc’s website, it seems possible that Integrity Payment Systems is now just part of Payroc. The Integrity Payment Systems website was last available at the beginning of February of this year, just weeks before this review was last updated, making it difficult to judge the present status of the company’s operations.
Location and Ownership
Integrity Payment Systems is headquartered at 1350 E Touhy Ave #210-W Des Plaines, IL. According to the Better Business Bureau, Mike Ponder and Anthony Morrison are the co-founders of Integrity Payment Systems.
Integrity Payment Systems Review
- Costs & Contract: Integrity Payment Systems appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $595.
- Complaints & Service: Integrity Payment Systems has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Integrity Payment Systems currently has an “A+” rating and has received 30 complaints and 5 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Integrity Payment Systems hires independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Integrity Payment Systems
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.