A Global Payments Reseller
Founded in 2001, International Bancard is a Michigan-based merchant account provider that processes electronic transactions for all major credit card brands. International Bancard appears to either resell Global Payments contracts or rely on Global Payment for its processing needs. International Bancard claims to serve more than 60 industries and provide government agency payment processing nationwide. The company’s website lists multiple partnerships with several different companies for terminal leasing, payment gateways, electronic invoicing, and cash discount programs. Clover and Poynt are listed as POS solutions offered by International Bancard
International Bancard Location and Ownership
International Bancard is headquartered at 1505 Woodward Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48226. International Bancard Corp. is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and of BMO Harris Bank N.A. David Iafrate is the company’s founder, chairman, and CEO.
International Bancard Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: International Bancard offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $599.
- Complaints & Service: International Bancard has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: International Bancard has an “F” rating and has received 3 complaints and 1 review in the last 3 years. The company is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: International Bancard appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With International Bancard