Offering UK Merchant Services Since 1997
Founded in 1997, Lloyds Bank Cardnet is the merchant services division of Lloyds Bank, the largest retail bank in the United Kingdom. The company, which often goes by the name “Cardnet,” provides merchant accounts and payment services to UK businesses of all sizes. The company also advertises Clover as a POS solution.
Lloyds Bank Cardnet Location and Ownership
Cardnet is a joint venture between Lloyds Bank and First Data, and the company claims to serve over 51,000 merchants. Antonio Horta-Osorio is the CEO of Lloyds Bank, which is headquartered at 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN, UK.
Lloyds Bank Cardnet Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Cardnet offers industry-standard pricing with special rates and fees for merchants who use its business banking services.
- Complaints & Service: Cardnet has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Cardnet does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Cardnet appears to use an in-house sales team that has not received any public complaints about unethical tactics.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Lloyds Cardnet