As of this update, it appears Magna Consulting has completely dissolved and ceased operations. We will leave this review up from our last update for an account of the company’s previous operations.
From Chyp and Securus Payments
Launched in 2016, Magna Consulting is a merchant account provider that serves most standard risk business types. The company’s website lists its active payment processing partnerships with Electronic Payments, First Data, TSYS, and Pivotal Payments. According to public documents and comments, the company was founded by Tony Lemma (a relative of Chyp/Securus Payments owner Steven Lemma) and Jeff Sego, a former vice president of inside sales at Chyp and sales manager at Securus. It is unclear whether Steven Lemma is directly involved in Magna Consulting’s day-to-day operations, but there are clearly established links between Magna and other low-rated payment processors.
Magna Consulting Location and Ownership
Magna Consulting is headquartered at 12963 SE 155th Ave, Happy Valley, Oregon 97086, not far from Securus/Chyp’s address in Portland. Tony Lemma and Jeff Sego are the co-founders of Magna Consulting.
Magna Consulting Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Magna Consulting appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Magna Consulting has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Magna Consulting does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Magna Consulting appears to hire independent sales agents and telemarketers.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Magna Consulting