Merchant Bankcard Overview
Updated 3/13/2019: The Merchant Bankcard website is not available at this time, and public reports indicate that the company is no longer responding to merchant complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau. At this time it is unclear whether Merchant Bankcard is simply experiencing a site outage or is no longer an active business. If you have any information about Merchant Bankcard’s current status (including any rebrandings or DBAs), please share it in the comment section below this review.
Founded in 2015, Merchant Bankcard (merchantbankcard.com) is a merchant account provider that claims to offer “wholesale” payment processing to businesses. The company does not disclose the identity of its backend processor, but it appears likely that First Data fulfills this role. Merchant Bankcard is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and is headquartered at 71 S Central Ave #200, Valley Stream, New York 11580. Sam Schwed is the co-founder and CEO of Merchant Bankcard.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Bankcard does not appear to hire independent sales representatives but has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Bankcard offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Bankcard has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Bankcard has an “A-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 12 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Bankcard
Merchant Bankcard Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Merchant Bankcard merchant account. Not with Merchant Bankcard? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.