Merchant Focus Overview
Founded in 2004
Merchant Focus Processing, Inc. (merchantfocus.com), also known as “Established Merchant Focus,” is a small to mid-sized merchant account provider based out of Dublin, Ohio. The company was established in 2004 and appears to focus solely on providing credit card processing services. Merchant Focus also has a sister company called “Established Merchants Only” that serves businesses with over $250,000 in credit card sales per year.
A Joint Venture Operation
Merchant Focus utilizes Authorize.net for its payment gateway and e-commerce processing services. Merchant Focus was founded by the two co-founders of e-onlinedata, which they sold in 2007 to PowerPay (now EVO Payments International). The founder of PowerPay, Steve Goodrich, is now a partner at Merchant Focus. Merchant Focus also acts as the processor for the mobile credit card processing services Inner Fence and AppNinja’s Swipe.
Merchant Focus Location and Ownership
The acquiring bank of Merchant Focus is Deutsche Bank AG, New York. John Waldron is listed as the CEO of Merchant Focus, which maintains its headquarters at 105 North Riverview, #314, Dublin, Ohio 43017.
Merchant Focus Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Focus appears to offer a month-to-month agreement with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Focus has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Focus has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Focus appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints related to its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Focus
Merchant Focus Statement Analyzer
Use this free tool to find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Merchant Focus merchant account. Just submit a recent Merchant Focus statement to try it out. Not with Merchant Focus? That's ok, it works with most merchant account statements too.
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.