Merchant Focus (merchantfocus.com), also known as “Established Merchant Focus,” is a small to mid-sized merchant account provider based out of Dublin, Ohio. The company was established in 2004 and appears to focus solely on providing credit card processing services. Merchant Focus also has a sister company called “Established Merchants Only” that serves businesses with over $250,000 in credit card sales per year.
Merchant Focus utilizes Authorize.net for its payment gateway and e-commerce processing services. Merchant Focus was founded by the two co-founders of e-onlinedata, which they sold in 2007 to PowerPay. The CEO of PowerPay, Steve Goodrich, is now a partner at Merchant Focus. Merchant Focus also acts as the processor for the mobile credit card processing services Inner Fence and AppNinja’s Swipe.
The acquiring bank of Merchant Focus is Deutsche Bank AG, New York. John Waldron is listed as the CEO of Merchant Focus.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Focus appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints related to its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Focus appears to offer a month-to-month agreement with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Focus has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Focus has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received four complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Focus