MiCamp Solutions Overview
MiCamp Solutions May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through MiCamp Solutions or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A First Data Reseller
Formerly known as MiCamp Merchant Services, MiCamp Solutions is a merchant account provider based in Phoenix, Arizona. Founded in 2007, the company is an ISO of First Data. MiCamp claims to serve over 15,000 standard risk to high risk merchants and process over 2 billion dollars annually. In addition to conventional pricing, MiCamp also offers merchants fixed rate pricing through its monthly program WAVit. The company also hosts its proprietary POS software on Clover and Poynt systems.
MiCamp Solutions Location and Ownership
MiCamp Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, with headquarters at 4021 North 75th Street, Suite 101, Scottsdale, Arizona 85251. Micah Kinsler is the president of MiCamp Solutions.
MiCamp Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: MiCamp Solutions offers a multi-year contract with a variable termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: MiCamp Solutions has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: MiCamp Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 3 complaints and 9 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: MiCamp Solutions hires independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MiCamp Solutions
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.