Payment Processing for Canadian Merchants
Founded in 2008, National Payments (nationalpayments.ca) is a merchant account provider that serves most business types in Canada with a focus on the hospitality industry. The company is a reseller of Elavon‘s conventional countertop readers, Poynt smart terminals, and Bambora‘s payment software.
National Payments Location and Ownership
National Payments is headquartered at 305 10 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0W2, Canada, and is a registered ISO/MSP of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon. Bob Dhillon is the founder and owner of National Payments, and Michael Strong is listed as the CEO.
National Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: National Payments offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: National Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Payments currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: National Payments hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Payments