A Fundraising Platform for Non-Profits
Founded in 2001, Network for Good is a fundraising platform and payment processor that primarily offers merchant accounts for non-profit organizations. The company was originally established by America Online, Cisco Systems, and Yahoo!, and has since processed over $1 billion in donations. Network for Good does not list its back end processor or its acquiring bank on its website.
Network for Good Location and Ownership
Bill Strathmann is the CEO of Network for Good, which is headquartered at 1140 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20036.
Network for Good Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Network for Good offers 3 pricing packages billed annually at $2,400, $3,600, or $4,800 with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Network for Good has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Network for Good has a “B+” with the Better Business Bureau and has received 8 complaints since its profile was created in September of 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Network for Good does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Network for Good