First Data and Clearent Reseller
Omega Bank Card, also known as Omega Financial Solutions, is a merchant account provider that offers flat fee processing. The company is based in Birmingham, Alabama with 2 additional offices in Georgia. The company is a reseller of First Data and Clearent. Omega Bank Card Services should not be confused with Omega Processing, a Kentucky-based merchant services provider that has no affiliation with the company profiled in this review. The company advertises Poynt and Clover as its POS solutions.
Omega Bank Card Location and Ownership
Omega Bank Card is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is headquartered at 234 Aquarius Dr, #100, Homewood, Alabama 35209. Fletch Leonard is listed as the co-owner of Omega Bank Card.
Omega Bank Card Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Omega Bank Card Services offers a three-year contract and a flat fee processing plan through First Data with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Omega Bank Card Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Omega Bank Card Services has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2004.
- Sales & Marketing: Omega Bank Card Services appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Omega Bank Card Services