Omega Bank Card Services Overview
First Data and Clearent Reseller
Omega Bank Card, also known as Omega Financial Solutions, is a merchant account provider based in Birmingham, Alabama with two additional offices in Georgia. The company is a reseller of First Data and Clearent. Omega Bank Card Services should not be confused with Omega Processing, a Kentucky-based merchant services provider that has no affiliation with the company profiled in this review. The company advertises Poynt and Clover as its POS solutions.
Omega Bank Card Location and Ownership
Omega Bank Card is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is headquartered at 234 Aquarius Dr, #100, Homewood, Alabama 35209. Fletch Leonard is listed as the co-owner of Omega Bank Card.
Omega Bank Card Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Omega Bank Card offers a three-year contract and a flat fee processing plan through First Data with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Omega Bank Card has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Omega Bank Card has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2004.
- Sales & Marketing: Omega Bank Card appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Omega Bank Card
Omega Bank Card Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Omega Bank Card Services merchant account statement. Not with Omega Bank Card Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.