Omega Bank Card Services Overview
First Data and Clearent Reseller
Omega Bank Card (omegabankcard.com), also known as Omega Financial Solutions, is a merchant account provider based in Birmingham, Alabama with two additional offices in Georgia. The company is a reseller of First Data and Clearent. Omega Bank Card Services should not be confused with Omega Processing, a Kentucky-based merchant services provider that has no affiliation with the company profiled in this review.
Omega Bank Card Location and Ownership
Omega Bank Card is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.,Concord, California, and is headquartered at 234 Aquarius Dr, #100, Homewood, Alabama 35209. Fletch Leonard is listed as the co-owner of Omega Bank Card.
Omega Bank Card Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Omega Bank Card offers a three-year contract through First Data with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Omega Bank Card has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Omega Bank Card has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Omega Bank Card appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Omega Bank Card
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.