Orbis Payment Services Overview
A Reseller of Multiple Processors
Orbis Payment Services (orbispaymentservices.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Novato, California. The company is partnered with TSYS Merchant Solutions, Chase Paymentech, and Global Payments as its backend processors. As of this update, it primarily advertises itself as a provider of mobile merchant accounts.
Orbis Payment Services Location and Ownership
Founded in 2001, Orbis Payment Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Walnut Creek, California. The company is headquartered at 42 Digital Drive, Suite 1, Novato, California 94949. William Isetta is listed as the owner, president, and CFO of Orbis Payment Services.
Orbis Payment Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Orbis Payment Services appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Orbis Payment Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Orbis Payment Services has an “A+” rating and has received zero complaints in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: Orbis Payment Services does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Orbis Payment Services
Orbis Payment Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Orbis Payment Services merchant account statement. Not with Orbis Payment Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.