Orbis Payment Services Overview
A Reseller of Multiple Processors
Orbis Payment Services is a merchant account provider headquartered in Novato, California. The company is partnered with TSYS Merchant Solutions, Chase Paymentech, and Global Payments as its backend processors. The company also provides e-commerce merchants with its own proprietary payment gateway for online payments as well as Poynt as a POS solution.
Orbis Payment Services Location and Ownership
Founded in 2001, Orbis Payment Services is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. The company is headquartered at 42 Digital Drive, Suite 1, Novato, California. Bill Isetta is listed as the owner and CEO of Orbis Payment Services while Dominic Isetta is the company’s president.
Orbis Payment Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Orbis Payment Services appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history. The company also provides its own payment gateway as an e-commerce solution.
- Complaints & Service: Orbis Payment Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Orbis Payment Services has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: Orbis Payment Services does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Orbis Payment Services
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.