PandaPay May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through PandaPay or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Serving Canadian and American Merchants
Founded in 2015, PandaPay is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types. The company is a reseller of Elavon‘s Canadian branch, but it is capable of providing merchant services to businesses in Canada and the U.S.
Not To Be Confused With PandaPay.io
PandaPay shares its name with a tech startup that offers a donor management system for non-profit payment processing. There does not appear to be any connection between the two companies. The other PandaPay (pandapay.io) currently does not have an active website, and we have found public accusations made against its founder. In fact, it’s possible that PandaPay.io may be winding down business operations.
PandaPay Location and Ownership
PandaPay is headquartered at 3333 Boul Cavendish #400, Montréal, QC H4B 2L7, Canada with another location at 349 Four Valley Drive, 2nd Floor, Vaughan ON, L4K 5Z3. PandaPay is a Registered MSP/ISO of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association, Elavon and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Canadian Branch. Marc Sarrapuchiello is the president of PandaPay.
PandaPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PandaPay appears to offer variable pricing based on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: PandaPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PandaPay currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: PandaPay appears to hire independent sales agents and has not received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PandaPay
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.