Serving Canadian and American Merchants
Founded in 2015, PandaPay is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types. The company is a reseller of Elavon‘s Canadian branch, but it is capable of providing merchant services to businesses in Canada and the U.S.
Not To Be Confused With PandaPay.io
PandaPay shares its name with a tech startup that offers a donor management system for non-profit payment processing. There does not appear to be any connection between the two companies. The other PandaPay (pandapay.io) currently does not have an active website, and we have found public accusations made against its founder. In fact, it’s possible that PandaPay.io may be winding down business operations.
PandaPay Location and Ownership
PandaPay is headquartered at 3333 Boul Cavendish #400, Montréal, QC H4B 2L7, Canada with another location at 349 Four Valley Drive, 2nd Floor, Vaughan ON, L4K 5Z3. Max Desruisseaux is the CEO of PandaPay.
PandaPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PandaPay appears to offer variable pricing based on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: PandaPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PandaPay currently maintains an “A-” rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: PandaPay appears to hire independent sales agents and has not received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PandaPay