Passthrough Payments Overview
Serving Standard and High Risk Merchants
Founded in 2006, Passthrough Payments (passthroughpayments.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving hard-to-place business types. At least one current employee of Passthrough Payments is a former employee of Vericomm, and both companies are based in Valencia, California. This may indicate that Passthrough Payments has inherited some or all of Vericomm’s team and infrastructure.
Passthrough Payments Location and Ownership
Passthrough Payments is headquartered at 27965 Smyth Drive, Suite 104, Valencia, California 91355, and does not list its acquiring bank. Brian West, Kyle Jones, and Jana Haro are all current or former employees of Passthrough Payments.
Passthrough Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Passthrough Payments offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Passthrough Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Passthrough Payments currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Passthrough Payments hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Passthrough Payments
Passthrough Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Passthrough Payments merchant account statement. Not with Passthrough Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.