Passthrough Payments Overview
Passthrough Payments May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Passthrough Payments or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Serving Standard and High Risk Merchants
Founded in 1992, Passthrough Payments is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving high risk, hard-to-place business types. At least one current employee of Passthrough Payments is a former employee of Vericomm, and both companies are based in Valencia, California. This may indicate that Passthrough Payments has inherited some or all of Vericomm’s team and infrastructure. The company also advertises a zero fee processing program.
Passthrough Payments Location and Ownership
Passthrough Payments is headquartered at 27965 Smyth Drive, Suite 104, Valencia, California, and does not list its acquiring bank. Brian West, Kyle Jones, and Jana Haro are all current or former employees of Passthrough Payments.
Passthrough Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Passthrough Payments offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Passthrough Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Passthrough Payments currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Passthrough Payments hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Passthrough Payments
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.