Merchant Services Committed to Several High Risk Industries
PayDiverse is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving several different high risk industries. According to the company’s website, businesses in the CBD, vaping, credit repair, travel, nutraceuticals, multi-level marketing, diet, offshore, and continuity billing services industries are at the focal point of PayDiverse’s merchant services. Furthering its expertise in serving high risk merchants, PayDiverse advertises benefits specifically tailored to their unique needs. Expediting processing for faster approval of merchant applications is another benefit that PayDiverse offers. According to the company’s website, it has a high approval right, payouts within 24 to 48 hours, and a completely digital merchant application.
PayDiverse Location and Ownership
PayDiverse Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayDiverse offers undisclosed contract terms to high risk merchants without conveying whether or not it charges an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: PayDiverse has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayDiverse (as PayDiverse Ventures LLC) has an “A” rating with 0 complaints and 7 reviews. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: PayDiverse does not hire independent sales agents and there are no public complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayDiverse.