European and North American E-Commerce Processing
Founded in 2013, Paydoo is a merchant account provider that serves both standard and high risk businesses in Europe and North America. Like Stripe, Paydoo exclusively offers e-commerce software and is not intended for face-to-face payment environments such as high-traffic retail or restaurant locations. The company claims to process every type of currency and serve customers in 180 countries. It also claims to process payments for high risk industries such as CBD and payday loans.
Paydoo Location and Ownership
Paydoo is registered as an authorized Electronic Money Institution licensed by The Bank of Lithuania and is headquartered at Lvovo g. 25, Vilnius, LT-09320, Lithuania. Sam Kohli is the founder and CEO of Paydoo.
Paydoo Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Paydoo offers variable contract terms according to each business’s type, location, and history.
- Complaints & Service: Paydoo has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Paydoo does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Paydoo does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Paydoo