Payline Data Overview
Payline Data, LLC (paylinedata.com), is a mid-size merchant account provider serving businesses of most sizes and industries, including some “high risk” merchant types. Payline Data advertises on its website that it donates a minimum of 10% of its merchant processing fees to a selection of different charitable causes listed on its website. The company has also recently added an API integration for software developers who want to process payments in their B2B applications. Dubbed “Payline Connect,” the service charges interchange plus 0.65% plus $0.20 per transaction. In October 2017, Payline Data was acquired by Pineapple Payments. Payline will continue operating as an independent brand and will retain the same executive leadership team.
Payline Data is headquartered at 225 W Wacker Drive, Suite 550, Chicago, Illinois 60606 and was founded in 2009. Payline Data Services, LLC, is a registered ISO/MSP in association with Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and primarily uses Vantiv for its transaction processing network. Jeff Shea is the CEO and co-founder of Payline Data.
- Sales & Marketing: Payline Data does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Payline Data offers month-to-month contracts with interchange-plus pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: We have found more than 15 public complaints filed against Payline Data.
- BBB Rating: Payline Data has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 10 complaints in the last three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payline Data