Serving Standard and High Risk Business Types
Payline Data Services, LLC is a mid-size merchant account provider serving businesses of most sizes and industries, including some high risk merchant types. Payline Data advertises on its website that it donates a minimum of 10% of its merchant processing fees to a selection of different charitable causes listed on its website. The company also has a service for e-commerce merchants that provides an easily integrated payment gateway. In October 2017, Payline Data was acquired by Pineapple Payments. Payline will continue operating as an independent brand and will retain the same executive leadership team.
Payline Data Headquarters and Ownership
Payline Data is headquartered at 225 W Wacker Drive, Suite 550, Chicago, Illinois 60606 and was founded in 2009. Payline Data Services, LLC, is a registered ISO/MSP in association with Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and primarily uses Worldpay for its transaction processing network. Jeff Shea is the CEO and co-founder of Payline Data.
Payline Data Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Payline Data offers month-to-month contracts with interchange-plus pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: We have found more than 15 public complaints filed against Payline Data.
- BBB Rating: Payline Data (as Payline Data Services, LLC) has an “A+” rating and has received 7 complaints and 2 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2014.
- Sales & Marketing: Payline Data does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payline Data