From High Risk to Zero Fee
PaymentUSA is a Las Vegas-based merchant account provider that previously specialized in high risk merchant accounts but has recently shifted its focus to offering zero fee processing. Zero fee processing is typically reserved for standard-risk businesses due to the high surcharges that would be required to offset most high risk processing costs. None of PaymentUSA’s marketing materials suggest that the company can serve high risk merchants at this time, so merchants in high risk sectors may be better off contacting a top-rated high risk payment processor.
Headquartered in Las Vegas
The company appears to be partnered with multiple domestic and international banks, but it may have changed its acquiring bank after shifting its focus away from high risk sectors. Chase James is a managing partner at PaymentUSA, which is headquartered at 6671 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119. The company may also share ownership with a Los Angeles-based company called Empire Business Solutions.
PaymentUSA Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PaymentUSA appears to offer variable contract terms that depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: PaymentUSA has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PaymentUSA does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: PaymentUSA appears to hire independently contracted agents but has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PaymentUSA