Integrated Payment Processing Services
PaymentVision is a merchant account and business software provider headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. PaymentVision is capable of processing credit card payments for businesses, but its primary offering is an online payment gateway that can be synced with various proprietary online billing tools.
PaymentVision Location and Ownership
PaymentVision was founded in 1988 and is a division of Autoscribe Corporation. The company is a registered agent of Applied Bank, Wilmington, Deleware and of Esquire Bank, Jericho, New York, and its headquarters are located at 12276 San Jose Blvd, Ste 624, Jacksonville, Florida 32223. Rob Pollin is the founder and CEO of PaymentVision.
PaymentVision Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PaymentVision offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: PaymentVision has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PaymentVision has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint since its profile was created in January of 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: PaymentVision does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PaymentVision