Established in 2003, PinnacleCart (pinnaclecart.com) is an e-commerce platform that provides merchants with payment processing-integrated online stores. PinnacleCart’s preferred merchant account integration is WorldPay, but merchants are free to integrate a wide number of popular alternative payment processors if they wish to do so.
PinnacleCart Location and Ownership
PinnacleCart is headquartered at 3320 W. Cheryl Drive, Suite B200, Phoenix, Arizona 85051. Craig Fox is the CEO of PinnacleCart.
PinnacleCart Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PinnacleCart offers a month-to-month contract multiple pricing plans.
- Complaints & Service: PinnacleCart has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PinnacleCart currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: PinnacleCart does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PinnacleCart
PinnacleCart Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your PinnacleCart merchant account statement. Not with PinnacleCart? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.