PinnacleCart May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through PinnacleCart or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Established in 2003, PinnacleCart is an e-commerce platform that provides merchants with payment processing-integrated online stores. PinnacleCart’s preferred merchant account integration is WorldPay, but merchants are free to integrate a wide number of popular alternative payment processors if they wish to do so.
PinnacleCart Location and Ownership
PinnacleCart is headquartered at 3320 W. Cheryl Drive, Suite B200, Phoenix, Arizona 85051. Craig Fox is the CEO of PinnacleCart.
PinnacleCart Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PinnacleCart offers a month-to-month contract with multiple pricing plans.
- Complaints & Service: PinnacleCart has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PinnacleCart currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: PinnacleCart does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PinnacleCart
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.