SalesVu May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through SalesVu or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
iPad Point of Sale and E-Commerce
SalesVu is a SaaS (Software as a Service) development company that has partnered with Vantiv, EVO Payments International, and WorldPay to offer a cloud-based merchant account application for iPhone, iPad, and iTouch. According to a company representative, SalesVu has indefinitely suspended development and support for Android tablets, but the company will continue to develop for Android phones. Based in Austin, Texas, SalesVu was started in 2007 and appears to have launched its payment services application in 2011.
More Powerful Than a Mobile App
SalesVu includes a free app and card reader and the service is a worthy competitor to top mobile credit processing services such as Square, PayPal Here, and Pay Anywhere. Upon closer inspection, however, SalesVu offers a wider range of services than its mobile-first competitors, such as an app builder, shift management, invoicing, waitlists, and self-service tools. SalesVu is located at 3925 W Braker Lane, Austin, Texas 78759, and Pascal Nicolas is the founder and CEO of SalesVu.
SalesVu Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: SalesVu appears to offer variable contract terms through EVO Payments International and WorldPay.
- Complaints & Service: SalesVu has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: SalesVu does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: SalesVu does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SalesVu
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.