iPad Point of Sale and E-Commerce
SalesVu (salesvu.com) is a SaaS (Software as a Service) development company that has partnered with EVO Payments International and WorldPay to offer a cloud-based mobile processing application for iPhone, iPad, and iTouch. According to a company representative, SalesVu has indefinitely suspended development and support for Android tablets, but the company will continue to develop for Android phones. Based in Austin, Texas, SalesVu was started in 2007 and appears to have launched its payment services application in 2011.
More Powerful Than a Mobile App
SalesVu includes a free app and card reader (additional terminals cost $25 each) and the service is a worthy competitor to top mobile credit processing services such as Square, PayPal Here, and Pay Anywhere. Upon closer inspection, however, SalesVu offers a wider range of services than its mobile-first competitors, such as an app builder, shift management, invoicing, waitlists, and self-service tools. SalesVu is located at 3925 W Braker Lane, Austin, Texas 78759, and Mercury Payment Systems is sponsored by HSBC Bank of Buffalo, New York, as its Acquiring Bank. Pascal Nicolas is the founder and CEO of SalesVu.
SalesVu Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: SalesVu does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: SalesVu appears to offer variable contract terms through EVO Payments International and WorldPay.
- Complaints & Service: SalesVu has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: SalesVu does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SalesVu