SalesVu (salesvu.com) is a SaaS (Software as a Service) development company that has partnered with Vantiv, EVO Payments International, and WorldPay to offer a mobile processing application for iPhone, iPad, iTouch, and Android devices. According to a company representative, SalesVu has indefinitely suspended development and support for Android tablets, but the company will continue to develop for Android phones. Based in Austin, Texas, SalesVu was started in 2007 and appears to have launched its payment services application in 2011.
SalesVu includes a free app and card reader (additional readers cost $69.99 or $139 each) and the service appears to be intended as a competitor to the popular mobile credit processing services GoPayment, Square, and Pay Anywhere. Upon closer inspection, however, SalesVu more closely resembles AppNinjas “Swipe” and Inner Fence due to partnership similarities and service offerings. SalesVu is located at 3925 W Braker Lane, Austin, Texas 78759, and Mercury Payment Systems is sponsored by HSBC Bank of Buffalo, New York, as its Acquiring Bank. Pascal Nicolas is the founder and CEO of SalesVu.
- Sales & Marketing: SalesVu does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: SalesVu appears to offer variable contract terms through Vantiv, EVO Payments International, and WorldPay.
- Complaints & Service: SalesVu has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: SalesVu does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SalesVu