A First Data Reseller
Sam’s Club Merchant Services is the merchant services division of Sam’s Club, a membership-only wholesale retailer owned by Walmart. As its website prominently advertises, Sam’s Club Merchant Services is actually a reseller of First Data (now Fiserv) contracts and Clover products. This means that merchants who sign up for a merchant account through Sam’s Club will receive the processing services of First Data (Fiserv).
Note: The Sam’s Club Merchant Services website appears to be no longer functioning as of July 2021. We are unsure if this is related to a pivot in the availability or structure of the service at this time, but will update when we have more information.
Sam’s Club Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Founded in 1983, Sam’s Club’s headquarters are located at 608 SW 8th St, Bentonville, Arkansas 72712-6207. Sam’s Club Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank Concord, CA, and the company’s CEO is Kathryn McLay.
Sam’s Club Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Sam’s Club Merchant Services offers two different pricing plans which are advertised as having no termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Sam’s Club Merchant Services has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Sam’s Club Merchant Services does not have a dedicated Better Business Bureau profile at this time.
- S4ales & Marketing: Sam’s Club Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents but has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Sam’s Club Merchant Services