Schmooze, Inc. Overview
A Nationwide Payment Solutions Reseller
Schmooze, Inc., founded in 2001, is a merchant account provider for businesses ranging from retail stores, hotels, and restaurants to internet-based businesses. Schmooze, Inc. is a reseller of credit card processing services supplied by Nationwide Payment Solutions.
Location and Ownership
The company is headquartered at 2536 Eastern Blvd., Suite 456, York, Pennsylvania 17402. Nationwide Payment Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York., and Ryan Wert is listed as the president of Schmooze, Inc.
Schmooze, Inc. Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Schmooze offers a 3-year contract through Nationwide Payment Solutions with an early termination fee that can be avoided by cancelling with 60 days of notice.
- Complaints & Service: Schmooze has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Schmooze has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Schmooze does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Schmooze
Schmooze, Inc. Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Schmooze, Inc. merchant account statement. Not with Schmooze, Inc.? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.