Schmooze, Inc. Overview
Schmooze, Inc. May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Schmooze, Inc. or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A Nationwide Payment Solutions Reseller
Schmooze, Inc., founded in 2001, is a merchant account provider for businesses ranging from retail stores, hotels, and restaurants to internet-based businesses. Schmooze, Inc. is a reseller of credit card processing services supplied by Nationwide Payment Solutions.
Location and Ownership
The company is headquartered at 2536 Eastern Blvd., Suite 456, York, Pennsylvania 17402. Nationwide Payment Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York., and Ryan Wert is listed as the president of Schmooze, Inc.
Schmooze, Inc. Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Schmooze offers a 3-year contract through Nationwide Payment Solutions with an early termination fee that can be avoided by canceling with 60 days of notice.
- Complaints & Service: Schmooze has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Schmooze has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Schmooze does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Schmooze
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.