Shark Payment Solutions Overview
High Risk Payment Processing
Founded in 2016, Shark Processing. is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving high risk business types. The company is capable of processing payments for U.S.- and Canada-based businesses as well as merchants who require merchant accounts through offshore banks.
Headquartered in Alberta, Canada
Shark Processing does not list its acquiring banks on its website, but it states that it is partnered with 8 different banks in order to serve a wide range of businesses. Shark Processing is located in Calgary, Alberta, but its precise address is not listed on its website or on any third-party websites. Gus Hanger is the CEO of Shark Processing.
Shark Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Shark Processing appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s risk profile and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Shark Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Shark Processing does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Shark Processing does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Shark Processing.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.