A Reseller of First Data Products
Active since 2011, Smart Money EPS is a merchant account provider that serves most standard risk business types. According to the company’s website, it focuses its services to merchants in the restaurant, hotel, and gas station industries. The company offers many promotional materials that emphasize its ability to process EBT payments. Smart Money EPS also advertises Clover as a POS solution. The “EPS” in its name stands for Electronic Payment Solutions, and it has no connection to Electronic Payment Systems (EPS), an unrelated merchant services provider.
Smart Money EPS Location and Ownership
Smart Money EPS is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is headquartered at 1701 Westwind Drive, Suite 106, Bakersfield, CA. Sean Agrawat is the CEO of Smart Money EPS.
Smart Money EPS Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Smart Money EPS appears to offer variable contract terms that may include long-term leases.
- Complaints & Service: Smart Money EPS has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Smart Money EPS currently has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Smart Money EPS hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Smart Money EPS