Swift Payments Overview
Serving Merchants Based in Canada
Also known as MALAQY Merchant Services Inc., Swift Payments is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk Canadian businesses. The company was founded in 2014 and strongly promotes interchange-plus pricing as its preferred pricing schedule.
Swift Payments Location and Ownership
Swift Payments is headquartered at 295 Waterloo Street, London Ontario, Canada, N6B 2N5, and is a registered ISO/MSP of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon. Mike Halbouni is the director of operations of Swift Payments.
Swift Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Swift Payments offers different packages for its retail, e-commerce, and mobile payment processing services that each use interchange-plus rates.
- Complaints & Service: Swift Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Swift Payments currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Swift Payments may hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Swift Payments
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.