Serving Merchants Based in Canada
Also known as “MALAQY Merchant Services Inc.”, Swift Payments (swiftpayments.ca) is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk Canadian businesses. The company was founded in 2014 and strongly promotes interchange-plus pricing as its preferred pricing schedule.
Swift Payments Location and Ownership
Swift Payments is headquartered at 295 Waterloo Street, London Ontario, Canada, N6B 2N5, and is a registered ISO/MSP of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon. Mike Halbouni is the principal and CEO of Swift Payments.
Swift Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Swift Payments offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Swift Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Swift Payments currently is not ratedd with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Swift Payments may hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Swift Payments