Google Marketing “Specialists”
Founded in 2002, TRU Payment Processing is a merchant account provider that also operates under the names TRU Processing, Truly360, and Matthew Focht Enterprises. The company’s most up-to-date website appears to be that of Truly360, but Truly360 primarily emphasizes its ability to help businesses set up Apple Pay integrated payment processing for retail, automotive, spa, restaurant, medical, and gym merchant accounts.
Headquartered in California
At the time of our last update, TRU Payment Processing’s website stated that the company was a reseller of Chase Paymentech‘s (now Chase Merchant Services) merchant solutions, and it also stated that the company is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Its website no longer lists this information. Matthew Focht is the CEO of TRU Payment Processing, which lists its headquarters at 6965 El Camino Real, Suite 105-700, Carlsbad, California 92009. However, Truly360 has recently moved to Rancho Santa Fe, California, which may be the new base of operations for its affiliated companies as well.
Truly360 Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TRU Payment Processing appears to offer a multi-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $495.
- Complaints & Service: TRU Payment Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TRU Payment Processing has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: TRU Payment Processing does not appear to rely on independent sales agents but has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TRU Payment Processing