Formerly Known as Premier Merchant Processing
Based in Levittown, New York, USPAY Group is a merchant account provider that formerly operated under the name “Premier Merchant Processing.” A company representative has asked us not to refer to Paya as the company’s backend payment processor in this review, but the “Partners” page on the USPAY Group website lists Paya Services as one of the company’s partners. USPAY Group’s specialty areas include healthcare merchant accounts, hotel merchant accounts, and restaurant merchant accounts.
Based in Levittown
USPAY Group is a registered ISO of Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, and is headquartered at 525 Broadhollow Rd 2nd Floor, Melville, NY 11747. Gary Ramesberger is listed as the CEO of USPAY Group on their website; however, former COO Kristy Richardson is named as CEO as of 2021 by multiple online sources including LinkedIn.
USPAY Group Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: USPAY Group appears to offer a three-year agreement with an early termination fee of up to $495.
- Complaints & Service: USPAY Group has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: USPAY Group has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 6 complaints and 3 reviews in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: USPAY Group does not appear to hire independently contracted agents but has received some complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With USPAY Group